You want to make your meetings, workshops or training more effective through visuals?
In this training, you will learn how to visualize concepts and shape ideas with confidence. You will no longer hesitate to intervene in a meeting, produce illustrative schemes, or present with flipcharts instead of PowerPoint slides.
In one day, we will cover the basis of both visualization and facilitation techniques.
Benefits of visualizing during meetings:
• it helps to align group thinking
• it boosts creativity
• it improves understanding by reducing complex systems to their core
• it improves the quality of your communication
• A new language: icons, visual alphabet and grammar
• Giving meaning: connecting ideas and structuring information
• It’s about speed: drawing fast but legible
• Visual culture: visual templates and tools