We understand that your trust in us, Mara Consult BVBA (hereinafter referred to as “Visuality”, “we” or “us”), is most important. As such, your privacy is essential for us. This privacy declaration (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Declaration”) is applicable, inter alia, to (i) our websites https://visuality.eu and https://thevisualhub.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and (ii) all (commercial) relations between VISUALITY and its customers, prospects and business partners.
VISUALITY wishes to emphasize that it always attempts to act in accordance with (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection in relation to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the EU Regulation of 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, regarding the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. This Privacy Declaration includes information about the personal data collected by VISUALITY, as well as the manner in which VISUALITY uses and processes this personal data.
Visiting the Websites, following us on SOCIAL MEDIA PATFORMS (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), subscribing to our NEWSLETTER, implies your express approval (through disclosure of your personal information or opt-in) of the Privacy Declaration and consequently how we collect, use and process your personal data.
Please read this Privacy Declaration below.
VISUALITY may collect information when you contact us. This may be the case, for example, when:
- you go to website or social media
- you ask us for an offer or proposal
- you place an order with us
- you ask us to send you notifications (see newsletters, …) by e-mail.
- you subscribe to a newsletter or mailing list.
When you contact us, we may provide you with one or more of the following
- request for data:
- name, address,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- transaction data and other data we need to be able to answer your question.
Types of personal data
- First name
- Place of residence
- Company address
- Email address
- Telephone number (landline/mobile phone)
- Transaction data
Use of personal data
We can use the following personal data for:
Creating contact information and history
- creating contact information;
- following up on history with client;
- processing your contract of the requested services;
- replying to requests for certain services;
- contacting you;
- other communication.
Sales related processes
To conduct customer satisfaction, request for feedback and build legal financial history of our client, such as:
- to draw up a quote;
- for contracting;
- for invoicing;
- to improve our services;
- to enable our business partners (e.g. freelancers, …) to fulfil their mission.
Newsletters, mailing lists, requests for information
- upcoming trainings, workshops and activities
- insights in Visuality
- news related to Visuality’s field of activity or other interesting matters.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Storage of personal data
Your privacy rights
- Right of access to personal data which VISUALITY possibly has concerning you;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to transferability of your personal data;
- Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data.
Change of information
Security of personal data
Update Privacy Declaration
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post: Visuality, rue Dieudonnée Lèvefre 17 1020 Laeken (Belgium)